Control Over Temperature
The AIC Small series of compact industrial air-cooled chillers by Blauwer is equipped with hermetic compressors that, together with the stainless-steel brazed plate evaporator and the finned copper condenser, ensure high energy efficiency during the refrigeration process. The range operates at a temperature ranging from +5°C to +25°C and includes various models with cooling capacities from 4 to 70 kW, allowing it to meet any production requirement.
Cooling capacity ranging from 4 kW to 70 kW.
Designed for ambient temperatures up to +45°C.
Highly efficient hermetic compressors.
Operates with eco-friendly refrigerant gas R410A.
Brazed and insulated stainless-steel plate evaporator.
High-efficiency finned copper condenser with air filter.
Insulated power pump with automatic by-pass.
Pressure switch, flow switch, and anti-freeze safety.
Hydraulic circuit with automatic filling device.
Programmable control with alarm history, also available ina remote control version.
Insulated and pressurized storage tank.
– High-efficiency and high-pressure fans with Brushless motors.
– Hot gas injection.
– Integrated free-cooling available.
– Remote control.
– Double insulation and special calibration of thelow-pressure switch for cooling fluid temperaturesbetween -5°C and +5°C.
– Kit for cooling fluid temperatures from -5°C to -10°C.
– Tropicalized version.
– Electrical panel air conditioner.
– Heat recovery system.
– Special voltages.