Control Over Temperature
The AICS Large Scroll ME series of industrial air-cooled chillers by Blauwer is equipped with 2 pairs of
high-efficiency hermetic Scroll compressors. Together with the brazed stainless-steel plate evaporator and the finned copper condenser, ensure high energy efficiency during the refrigeration process. The range operates at a discharge temperature ranging from +5°C to +25°C and includes various models with cooling capacities from 360 to 855 kW, allowing it to meet any production requirement.
Cooling capacity ranging from 360 kW to 855 kW.
Designed for ambient temperatures up to +45°C.
4 high-efficiency hermetic Scroll compressors complete with a valve for automatic compression ratio control.
Operates with eco-friendly refrigerant gas R410A or other low-GWP gases upon request.
Insulated brazed stainless-steel plate evaporator.
High-efficiency finned copper condenser with air filters.
2 electronic expansion valves.
Pressure switch, flow switch, and anti-freeze safety.
High-efficiency axial fans with flow straighteners and speed regulation.
Insulated and pressurized storage tank.
Programmable control with alarm history, also available in a version with remote control.
– Stand-by pump with automatic rotation.
– Automatic device for circuit filling.
– Insulated tube bundle evaporator.
– High-efficiency and high-pressure fans with BRUSHLESS motors.
– Remote control with touch screen display.
– Double insulation and special calibration of the low-pressure switch for cooling fluid temperatures between -5°C and +5°C.
– Kit for cooling fluid temperatures from -5°C to -10°C.
– Tropicalized version.
– Electrical panel air conditioner.
– Heat recovery system.
– Special voltages.