Control Over Temperature
The AICS Medium Scroll HE series of industrial air-cooled chillers by Blauwer is equipped with 2 high-efficiency hermetic Scroll compressors for each refrigeration circuit. Together with the brazed stainless-steel plate evaporator and the finned copper condenser, ensure high energy efficiency during the refrigeration process. The range operates at a discharge temperature ranging from +5°C to +25°C and includes various models with cooling capacities from 70 to 380 kW, allowing it to meet anyproduction requirement.
Cooling capacity ranging from 70 kW to 380 kW.
Designed for ambient temperatures up to +45°C.
2 high-efficiency hermetic Scroll compressors for each refrigeration circuit.
Operates with R410A refrigerant gas or other low-GWP gases upon request.
Brazed and insulated stainless-steel plate evaporator.
High-efficiency finned copper condenser with air filters.
Insulated primary pump or insulated user pump with automatic by-pass.
Pressure switch, flow switch, and anti-freeze safety.
High-efficiency axial fans with flow straighteners and speed regulation.
Insulated and pressurized storage tank.
Programmable control with alarm history, also available in a version with remote control.
– Stand-by pump with automatic rotation.
– Automatic device for circuit filling.
– Insulated tube bundle evaporator for models with dual refrigeration circuit.
– High-efficiency and high-pressure fans with BRUSHLESS motors.
– Integrated free-cooling.
– Remote control with touch screen display.
– Double insulation and special calibration of the low-pressure switch for cooling fluid temperatures between -5°C and +5°C.
– Kit for cooling fluid temperatures from -5°C to -10°C.
– Tropicalized version.
– Electrical panel air conditioner.
– Heat recovery system.
– Special voltages.