Control Over Temperature
The AIPP Medium series of industrial air-cooled chillers by Blauwer is equipped with high-efficiency semi-hermetic piston compressors for each cooling circuit, along with a brazed stainless-steel plate evaporator and a finned copper condenser, ensuring high energy efficiency during the refrigeration process. The range operates at a temperature ranging from +5°C to +25°C and includes various models with cooling capacities from 65 to 325 kW, allowing it to meet any production requirement.
Cooling capacity ranging from 65 kW to 325 kW.
Semi-hermetic piston compressors for each cooling circuit with a closed compartment and fan certified ATEX.
Operates with low GWP refrigerant R290 (propane).
Insulated stainless-steel plate evaporator.
High-efficiency finned copper condenser.
Insulated primary pump or insulated user pump with automatic by-pass.
Regenerative heat exchanger to ensure proper compressor lubrication.
Electronic expansion valve.
Pressure switch, flow switch, and anti-freeze safety.
High-efficiency axial fans with flow straighteners and speed regulation.
Insulated and pressurized storage tank.
Programmable control with alarm history, also available ina version with remote control.
– Stand-by pump with automatic rotation.
– Automatic device for circuit filling.
– Tube bundle evaporator for models with dual refrigeration circuit.
– High-efficiency and high-pressure fans with Brushless motors.
– Remote control with touch screen display.
– Double insulation and special calibration of the low-pressure switch for cooling fluid temperatures between -5°C and +5°C.
– Kit for cooling fluid temperatures from -5°C to -10°C.
– Electrical panel air conditioner.
– Heat recovery system.
– Special voltages.