Control Over Temperature
The WICS Large series of water-cooled industrial chillers by Blauwer is equipped with 2 pairs of high-efficiency hermetic Scroll compressors for each refrigeration circuit. Together with the stainless steel brazed plate evaporator and condenser, these chillers ensure high energy efficiency during the refrigeration process. The range operates with an outlet temperature between +5°C and +25°C and includes various models with cooling capacities ranging from 395 to 790 kW, making it suitable to meet any production requirements.
Cooling capacity ranging from 395 kW to 790 kW.
2 pairs of high-efficiency hermetic Scroll compressors with control valve for compression ratio.
Operating with R410A refrigerant gas.
Insulated stainless steel brazed plate evaporator.
Stainless steel brazed plate condenser.
Insulated primary pump or insulated utility pump with automatic by-pass.
Insulated stainless steel fluid pipes.
Pressure switch, flow switch, and antifreeze safety.
Insulated and pressurized accumulation tank.
Programmable control with alarm history, also available with remote control.
– Stand-by pump.
– Automatic device for circuit filling.
– Shell and tube evaporator.
– Shell and tube condenser.
– Remote control with touch display.
– Double insulation and special calibration of the low-pressureswitch for fluid temperatures between -5°C and +5°C.
– Kit for fluid refrigeration temperatures from -5°C to -10°C.
– Special voltages.