Control Over Temperature
The WICS Medium series of water-cooled industrial chillers by Blauwer is equipped with 2 hermetic Scroll compressors for each refrigeration circuit, ensuring high efficiency along with the stainless steel brazed plate evaporator and condenser. This guarantees energy efficiency during the refrigeration process. The range operates at a temperature between +5°C and +25°C, offering various models with cooling capacities ranging from 70 kW to 320 kW, making it suitable to meet any production requirements.
Cooling capacity ranging from 70 kW to 320 kW.
Hermetic Scroll compressors with control valve for compression ratio.
Operating with R410A refrigerant gas.
Insulated stainless steel brazed plate evaporator.
Stainless steel brazed plate condenser.
Insulated primary pump or insulated utility pump with automatic by-pass.
Insulated stainless steel fluid pipes.
Pressure switch, flow switch, and antifreeze safety.
Insulated and pressurized accumulation tank.
Programmable control with alarm history, also available withremote control.
– Stand-by pump.
– Automatic device for circuit filling.
– Shell and tube evaporator for models with dual refrigeration circuit.
– Shell and tube condenser.
– Remote control with touch display.
– Double insulation and special calibration of the low-pressure switch for fluid temperatures between -5°C and +5°C.
– Kit for fluid refrigeration temperatures from -5°C to -10°C.
– Special voltages.