Control Over Temperature
The SDS series of dry-coolers by Blauwer is designed for closed-loop water cooling using ambient air, with high energy efficiency that helps reduce energy consumption and water treatment. The modular construction range includes various models with cooling capacities ranging from 60 to 1600 kW, allowing them to meet any production requirements.
Cooling capacity ranging from 60 kW to 1600 kW.
High-efficiency finned aluminum heat exchanger with copper tubing.
Copper water manifolds.
Three-phase axial fans with speed control.
Microprocessor control with alarm history and Touch screen display.
– High-efficiency and high-pressure fans with Brushless motors.
– “Breeze System” version with high-pressure adiabatic system equipped with pumps up to 70 bar.
– Version with low-pressure adiabatic system.
– SDA version with self-draining free-cooler for glycol-free operation.
– 3-way valve for additional energy savings.
– Remote control.
Blauwer, a Pegaso Group company, develops manufactures and installs innovative, highly efficient thermodynamic solutions suitable for a wide variety of industrial processes found in major national and international markets.
Via Piovega, 17/G Borgoricco 35010 (PD)
+39 049 933 6016