Control Over Temperature
The WIC Small series of compact industrial water-cooled chillers by Blauwer is equipped with high-efficiency hermetic compressors, which, together with the evaporator and stainless steel brazed plate condenser, ensure high energy efficiency during the refrigeration process. The range operates at a chilled water outlet temperature ranging from 0°C to +25°C and offers various models with cooling capacities ranging from 4 to 80 kW, allowing it to meet any production requirement.
Cooling capacity ranging from 4 kW to 80 kW.
High-efficiency hermetic Scroll compressors.
Operates with eco-friendly refrigerant R410A.
Insulated brazed plate stainless steel evaporator.
Insulated brazed plate stainless steel condenser.
Insulated pump with automatic by-pass.
Insulated stainless steel fluid pipes.
Pressure switches, flow switches, and antifreeze safety.
Hydraulic circuit with automatic filling device.
Insulated and pressurized storage tank.
Programmable control with alarm history, also availablewith remote control version.
– Direct and indirect free-cooling.
– Pressure control valve for condensation control.
– Atmospheric accumulation tank for level control.
– Remote control.
– Double insulation and special calibration of thelow-pressure switch for fluid temperatures between -5°C and +5°C.
– Kit for fluid temperatures from -5°C to -10°C.
– Special voltages.